REASONS FOR A REFERRAL
- You have concerns with your child's attitude toward school.
- You have concerns with your child's academic growth.
- You have concerns with your child's relationships with peers at school.
- You have concerns with your child's personal development.
- You have concerns with your child's reactions to changes within the family that may be effecting his/her learning at school.
Students can refer themselves for individual counseling by filling out a School Counselor Request form. The forms are located in the Counseling Office. Once a student completes it, they will then place it in the counselors' referral box. Students can also fill out a referral form online by clicking below.
Teachers can refer a student by filling out the referral forms located in their classrooms for any academic, personal, or social concern. Parents may also fill out the referral form online by clicking the link below.
Parent's can refer their child by calling the counselor, or emailing the counselor and requesting that their child be seen.
Bullying is when someone repeatedly and on purpose says or does mean or hurtful things to another person who has a hard time defending himself or herself.
Parents, students and teachers may use the following form to report any bullying incident.